The character dui 兌 from hexagram 58 is an old character with many meanings. One of those meanings is ‘happiness’ or something similar, and this is how it is most often translated. But we have a better choice at hand, which might make more sense out of this hexagram. (more…)
There are no upcoming events.
- The Yijing as oracle bone’s sidekick - a study of 'heng' 亨
- Yijing Cards
- The Picture that Covers Heaven and Earth
- More than words
- Another take on 'you fu 有孚'
- Dag Der Verandering
- Cursus ‘Leren werken met de I Tjing’, Utrecht
- Cursus 'Leren werken met de I Tjing', Brugge (B)
- Nieuwe Yijing-kaarten
- I Tjing Symposium 2012